mIRC Homepage
How about a way to program into mirc so that when we click on the link, it brings us to the message board AND signs us in if we have an account? This way we wouldnt need to sign in
Posted By: Ddan Re: mirc's Help --> Message Board "link" idea - 31/08/04 12:11 PM
I'm sure this could quite easily be done with the use of scripting and /run. Unfortunately I am too lazy to look into it :tongue:
Im sure it could be, but that doesnt mean it's not a good idea. smile just figured it would be a ne benefit for those of us who use both smile
Why can't you just check the box that says 'Remember me' or whatever it is - that's what I do...I wouldn't be able to put up with having to constantly Login every time I visit the board.

Regards,
That doesnt bother me. I dont mind logging in, I just thought that since it is already listed there a next step could be to allow us to use that link to sign in as well.
mIRC is a program, the mIRC forum is a Website, they should not be integrated as not only would it be a waste of time, it would be completely useless.

If you cant be bothered to login all the time, click the checkbox as Mentality suggested.

Eamonn.
i started a thread about something similar HERE
© mIRC Discussion Forums