mIRC Homepage
Posted By: sopia how to change #channel - 01/10/03 02:26 PM
on *:MP3END: {
var %num = $findfile($mp3dir,*.mp3,0)
if (%num) { var %song = $findfile($mp3dir,*.mp3,$rand(1,%num))
sound #channel $+(",%song,") memainkan lagu: $nopath(%song)
}
else echo $color(info) -a * No Mp3 Found.
}
How to change #channel into active channel, like : if I am in difference channel and I want to play sound in that particular channel.
Posted By: KingTomato Re: how to change #channel - 01/10/03 02:57 PM
$active

And better yet

var %chan = $iif($active ischan, $active, #chan)
... code
/sound %chan $+(",%song,") ...

That will use the active channel, and if your not on a channel (like a PM or such) it will default to channel #chan
Posted By: sopia Re: how to change #channel - 01/10/03 03:43 PM
ok thanks kingtomato
I appreciate the help.
Posted By: sopia Re: how to change #channel - 02/10/03 03:27 AM
Another questions
when a song is playing it echo in my status window saying : #channelname : is playing song.mp3
so I want it to show in my main chat window but not by echo but as like we type in /sound in main channel it will show [SOUND] and followed by the rest of the msg of playing the sound.
I cannot seem to find out how to do this..
Help me please.
Posted By: KingTomato Re: how to change #channel - 02/10/03 04:46 AM
try using /.SOUND The period means "quiet" on 99.9% of the commands. It could perhaps hide it in this case >:D
Posted By: sopia Re: how to change #channel - 02/10/03 08:16 AM
hehe I laugh at what /.sound did, nevertheless I like it. But the thing is I wanted it to shows in the channel rather than in status window. Using the code posted by me on top, how can I make it show in channel, cause right now it dont show anything that im playing sound in a channel, but other user can see it.
Thank Kingtomato. I'm new and still trying to learn bout this stuff.
Posted By: KingTomato Re: how to change #channel - 02/10/03 07:27 PM
It doesn't seem as though I can. I checked the options dialog for a "show in active" as well as in the events section and I dont believe you can. The best You can do is make it silent, then use /echo to echo the message you want.
Posted By: Iori Re: how to change #channel - 02/10/03 08:19 PM
Code:
    .sound [color:blue]#chan[/color] $+(",%song,") memainkan lagu: $nopath(%song)
    echo $colour(action) [color:blue]#chan[/color] * $me memainkan lagu: $nopath(%song)
Posted By: sopia Re: how to change #channel - 03/10/03 07:08 AM
ok that's it, thank you very much Iori and kingtomato.
© mIRC Discussion Forums