mIRC Homepage
Posted By: naki mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 01:09 AM
I am making a browser for mIRC using a dll I downloaded. I have a custom picture window for the dll to do it's stuff in and have it set so if I press shift and then press the back button, it will go back to the previous page. But if I go to google and do a search and then try to do the shift and back it doesnt work. Only when I click on another window and go back to that window will it work. Is there anything you can think of that might help me with my problem?
Posted By: naki Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 08:38 PM
I find it funny how I have asked for help, yet no one helps me. This is the second time I've posted something and no one has even gave a slight nudge. It would be nice if one of you could give me a slight suggestion why this dont work. Or a reason why it cant. A simple "I dont know why this would happen." would be well enough for me to get on my way and work on it in another direction.
Posted By: oriongods Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 08:49 PM
1. no1 knows the answer
2. there is simmiliar post in database and you need to search it
Posted By: r0ck0 Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 09:01 PM
I don't know why this would happen. wink
Posted By: naki Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 09:52 PM
2. there is simmiliar post in database and you need to search it

If there is such a thing then why can I not find it?
Posted By: starbucks_mafia Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 10:55 PM
Maybe nobody can help you because you haven't given them anything to go on. We know you're using 'a dll' and you 'have it set' so pressing 'shift and then [pressing] the back button' will make it go back to the previous page.

What DLL?
How have you 'set' it so that shift+'the back button' goes back?
What back button?

How can you possibly expect anyone to be able to help you when you give such a vague description of the situation.
Posted By: naki Re: mIRC Web Browser - 08/09/03 11:20 PM
I use nHTMLn_2.92.dll.....

Code:
alias web {
  if (!$window(@web)) {
    window -pkz0 @web
    dll dlls\browser.dll attach $window(@web).hwnd
    dll dlls\browser.dll navigate $1
  }
  else { dll dlls\browser.dll navigate $1 }
}

on 1:keydown:@web:16:{ set %browser_shift on }
on 1:keydown:@web:37:{ if (%browser_shift) { dll dlls\browser.dll back | unset %browser_shift } }
;on 1:keydown:@web:*:{ echo * $keyval $+ : $+ $keychar }
© mIRC Discussion Forums