mIRC Homepage
Posted By: JuanAm Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 11/03/16 11:26 PM
Is there any script mSL or TCL for my bot that allows to show results, goals, cards, player substitution (change)... everything in alive soccer matches ?
Example:
20:46 +BOT-Football ¦ The match begins « Chelsea 0 - 0 PSG
21:02 +BOT-Football ¦ ¡¡¡GOOOL!!! of PSG » Escored: A.Rabiot (Min: 16mins 18secs Part: 1ª) » Chelsea 0 - 1 PSG
21:12 +BOT-Football ¦ ¡¡¡GOOOL!!! of Chelsea » Escored: D.Costa (Min: 26mins 42secs Part: 1ª) » Chelsea 1 - 1 PSG
21:31 +BOT-Football ¦ yellow Card for C.Fábregas of Chelsea (Min: 45mins 10secs Part: 1ª)
21:32 +BOT-Football ¦ » Interval « Chelsea 1 - 1 PSG
22:49 +BOT-Football ¦ » Final Match « Chelsea 1 - 1 PSG
Posted By: westor Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 12/03/16 07:37 PM
If you find the website that have this you can start building your own code, or you can search into the google for this.
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 17/03/16 04:02 PM
I have always found difficult socket programming and web not know any that provides information matches . I searched google but did not find anything or mSL or TCL (eggdrop).
I would need in TCL, but I can translate mSL if the case. Thank you
if you give me data feed where data this
Code:
21:02 +BOT-Football ¦ ¡¡¡GOOOL!!! of PSG » Escored: A.Rabiot (Min: 16mins 18secs Part: 1ª) » Chelsea 0 - 1 PSG
21:12 +BOT-Football ¦ ¡¡¡GOOOL!!! of Chelsea » Escored: D.Costa (Min: 26mins 42secs Part: 1ª) » Chelsea 1 - 1 PSG
21:31 +BOT-Football ¦ yellow Card for C.Fábregas of Chelsea (Min: 45mins 10secs Part: 1ª)

then i can help you make tcl or msl.. ty
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 20/03/16 09:22 PM
Thanks EvilHeart for your interest in my post.

I'm not sure if you can extract data from this website:
http://www.marca.com/futbol.html?cid=MENUDES3601&s_kw=futbol

On top of that web will say "Futbol" (soccer) and then "En vivo" (a live).
In other words, the links to all the parties that are alive at that time is.

My intention is that the BoT report by the IRC of all events that occur in each of those games.
When I refer to events , I mean :
start, break and end of each match .
cards
player changes
penalties
goals

Do not know if that site can serve the purpose of creating the TCL .

Sorry my bad english, I have thought to translate into Spanish all messages in the bot. smile
i cant find link where u get.. this data..

Code:
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 24/03/16 03:54 PM
Dear EvilHeart, I regret that the link does not serve.
In this link if you enter the games live , events with icons, yellow cards, penalties, goals, player changes, rest, etc. are displayed.

In the UEFA link which I share, in the same way , entering the links of live games shown in the same way the events of each of the matches live .
http://es.uefa.com/livescores/index.html

Do not know if this can help you , for the purpose of extracting the necessary data.

Greetings.
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 14/03/17 11:12 AM
I need the same thing that was requested in this post.
The user published the web from where to extract the information: http://www.flashscore.com/soccer/

If someone knows a script that performs that task, I appreciate sharing it.
If it were in TCL language it would be better, since my bot is linux.
Could you all list the leagues you are interested in?
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 15/03/17 10:11 AM
Originally Posted By: FroggieDaFrog
Could you all list the leagues you are interested in?

SPAIN: LaLiga
SPAIN: Copa del Rey
EUROPE: Champions League
EUROPE: Europa League
Posted By: JuanAm Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 21/04/17 03:02 AM
Dear FroggieDaFrog, It's been over 1 month since you asked me which leagues I wanted to get, I sent you a private message as well.
Could you do something?
Posted By: Fastjoy Re: Football (soccer) goals, results, cards - 28/05/17 01:45 PM
news for this script livescore?
Sorry for the super late reply. I looked into this for quite a bit but I couldn't find a live-data source that would be easy enough to manipulate within mIRC to do anything with.

flashscore.com's interface in the browser is nice, but working with the limited web tools mIRC has it was a nightmare.

I'm still going to be tinkering on and off but at this point assume my attempts have failed. I apologize.
© mIRC Discussion Forums