mIRC Homepage
Posted By: limp connection script - 15/05/03 09:24 PM
I'm trying to make a script that connects to proxies in a text file one after the other, and if the connection is not successful after 8 seconds it retries with a different proxy going down the list, but I don't know how to go about doing that.
Posted By: codemastr Re: connection script - 16/05/03 03:58 AM
Sounds like you are trying to connect to open proxies. This is both against the rules of most networks and ILLEGAL. If you want a firewall, buy one, if you want to use this for an attack, then grow up.
Posted By: Adrenalin Re: connection script - 16/05/03 12:45 PM
Yes .. Its realy illegal .. But i know a program wich will help you .. "proxyircchecker" ..
Posted By: limp Re: connection script - 16/05/03 06:57 PM
No I'm not tryin' to do anything illegal or anything childish, and who are you to lecture me anyway? I found out how to do it myself anyway thanks for nothing. :tongue:
Posted By: codemastr Re: connection script - 16/05/03 07:42 PM
If you saw someone doing something wrong, wouldn't you tell them how to correct their problem?

And I can't come up with a legitimate use for having a list of proxies, if you want to prove me wrong, be my guest, all you have to do is give the reason why you need a list of proxies and have a script that checks them one by one to see if they work. Sounds awfully suspicious to me...
Posted By: NaquadaServ Re: connection script - 16/05/03 11:55 PM
codemastr thinks he's either the moral pilliar of the universe or God, or both. Don't let this snob get to you limp.
Posted By: codemastr Re: connection script - 16/05/03 11:57 PM
That statement is called "incriminating" you could be considered an accessory to a crime. You just willfully told him to continue his illegal actions.
Posted By: NaquadaServ Re: connection script - 17/05/03 12:13 AM
Shows what you know of the law. Half your posts have the word illegal or crime in them!

Shut UP for once, Damn! No one here want to hear your moral ramblings.
Posted By: codemastr Re: connection script - 17/05/03 12:14 AM
Really? Since when did you become "everyone" seeing as how you are the only one complaining.
Posted By: NaquadaServ Re: connection script - 17/05/03 12:47 AM
If we wanted a morality lesson we would be in Church, not here. Now please stop these arguments we are having, and I will too.
Posted By: bloupx Re: connection script - 17/05/03 04:11 PM
how about we spin the wheel of morality?

it may be illegal, but you can't tell me you have never used one.
© mIRC Discussion Forums