mIRC Homepage
Posted By: facepalm1785 Help making a twitch token script. - 08/06/13 10:40 AM
I don't know exactly how to get the bot into the channel?
Or how to even use Mirc.
I would really appreciate some help here.
And please don't just say "hit F1"
I already looked at the help and can't figure out how to use it... Not enough free time smirk
Can someone please help me out with this?
I'm willing to give someone 500mil or something!
I'm sitting here pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.
It wouldn't be so stressful if I had plenty of free time.
But I have a job and I try to stream 5 hours a day!
If someone could simply HELP me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I need to know what program to use, how to get it set up in the twitch channel, and then I should be able to do the rest from what's on here. If someone could please help me and give me a guiding hand I would be very grateful. ^.^

Please visit my channel as I don't check this often as I should.

twitch.tv/facepalm1785
facepalm#1785
jeezybeats - skype
essk8er8090@gmail.com - contact

Thank you!
Posted By: GamingTom Re: Help making a twitch token script. - 08/06/13 05:30 PM
Hey, I will tell you how to quickly get a twitch bot into your twitch channel. Firstly, if you are having trouble and don't know how to use mIRC, I would suggest going to twitch.tv/nightbot or twitch.tv/moobot and use one of their bots. But if you insist on making your own, you will need to make a new twitch account in the name of the bot you want. One made, open up your mIRC and click on file>select server. Click on connect and use your twitch bot name in all lower case for Nickname. Next you click on servers on the left side and then add. Use 199.9.253.199 for the IRC server and your twitch bot password for the password. Put a random name in for the description. You can then select that server and connect to it, it should open the Twitch server and in the chat box type in /join #(your twitch channel name) in all lower case. You have now successfully added your bot to your channel. You can now press alt+r to open the remote section where you add your scripts. Hope this helps!
Posted By: facepalm1785 Re: Help making a twitch token script. - 08/06/13 09:53 PM
Thank you so much! I'll get right on this and let you know how things go!

Very much appreciated.
Posted By: facepalm1785 Re: Help making a twitch token script. - 10/06/13 05:47 AM
I got into my channel on my account made for the token system, but I am having trouble with the actual script part now.

I think I have the wrong script/bot... :'(

Could someone throw me a bone, and possibly give me a basic template?
I can work off context no prob.

Thanks so much.
© mIRC Discussion Forums