mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Haze Displaying Cong Currently Playing In Titlebar - 14/05/03 12:10 AM
What I Want 2 Do Is Show The Song Im Currently Playing In The Titlebar,

on *:start:{
timertitle 0 1 /titlebar Trays Unreleased [censored] - $!asctime(h:nn:ss tt) $date(ddd mmm d yyyy)) [Mp3] %name [%min:%sec~m/%br~Kbps/%sr~KHz]

Im using the "wacs" mirc plugin which displays wot song im playin on winamp.it sends the info to the channel but is there anyway i can make it directly send the info to the titlebar without having to restart the script for the change to apply?

plz help us out if you can grin
/help /titlebar
He isn't re-evaluating the values when the titlebar is being "refreshed".. Try this:

/timertitle 0 1 /updatetitle
}

alias updatetitle {
/titlebar Trays Unreleased [censored] - $!asctime(h:nn:ss tt) $date(ddd mmm d yyyy)) [Mp3] %name [%min:%sec~m/%br~Kbps/%sr~KHz]
}
Paste these 2 lines into your remotes and restart mIRC.

on *:start:timerut 0 1 updatetitle
alias updatetitle { titlebar Trays Unreleased - $asctime(h:nn:ss tt) $date(ddd mmm d yy) - $iif($insong,[MP3] $remove($nopath($insong.fname),.mp3) - $+([,$time($calc($sound($insong.fname).length /1000+ $timezone),nn:ss),/,$+($mp3($insong.fname).bitrate,kbps),/,$+($left($mp3($insong.fname).sample,2),.,$mid($mp3($insong.fname).sample,3,1),khz),])) }
nah guys still not workin frown any1 else got any suggestions?
thx anywayz
/timertitle 0 1 /updatetitle
}

alias updatetitle {
/titlebar Trays Unreleased [censored] - $!asctime(h:nn:ss tt) $date(ddd mmm d yyyy)) [Mp3] %name [%min:%sec~m/%br~Kbps/%sr~KHz]
}

I used that and just replaced the identifiers with ones that matched my mp3 script and it works perfectly.
© mIRC Discussion Forums