mIRC Homepage
Posted By: sparta halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 10:15 AM
I have been asking this befor, and have been looking for a solution but cant find one, i want to hide the text

* connected to server
* disconnected from server

been testing a while and i cant figure out a way, the only thing i can think of is to hide the status window, then create a new status window, and after that echo the text to there, but when i connect to more servers it get to complicated, then i need to use 2 or maybe 3 new windows, so any bether way to do this?

I maybe can use filter, but that will not stop the default text from show up in the status window..
Posted By: ThatGuy Re: halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 01:00 PM
You could precede the connect/disconnect with a .

.connect
.disconnect

This will make them "silent"
Posted By: sparta Re: halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 03:59 PM
where would you add that? since its built in to mirc itself..
Posted By: pball Re: halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 05:37 PM
I'll just say there are some events that can not be halted or caught. Someone I know complained many a time about not being able to theme some stuff like those connect/disconnect messages.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 08:01 PM
Yeah, I don't believe those can be hidden. It's come up before, so there may be a feature suggestion for it already. If not, you can always create one if you want.
Posted By: sparta Re: halt default text in status window. - 26/10/11 08:09 PM
I have seen it hidden, and that was made true the debug, then halt the text befor it was printed to the status window, dont ask me how it was done tho..
© mIRC Discussion Forums