mIRC Homepage
Posted By: sparta font changed? - 02/08/10 02:20 PM
I used Webdings for my mp3 player controll, and if i used > befor it showed up as a "stop" sign, like the one for stop in winamp, now it just show up as just >, how ever all my other controlls show up as they should, i can get the same sign with Webdings g, but its much bigger then it was with > befor, any ideas on this one? controlls show up as they should on a older version of mirc so it's nothing wrong with the code.
Posted By: hixxy Re: font changed? - 02/08/10 07:09 PM
mIRC doesn't allow you to change the font on dialog controls so I assume you're using a dll? If so, said dll will need to be updated to support mIRC 7.1.
Posted By: sparta Re: font changed? - 03/08/10 01:14 PM
Just that i think it's a bit sytange, the only thing that dont show as it should is just >, and i cant figure out why smile if it was the dll it should be problems with the others to.. The DLL i use is tbwin.dll
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: font changed? - 03/08/10 02:04 PM
Most DLLs probably need to be updated in one way or another for mIRC 7.1. There may only be a small thing that doesn't work, or there may be many things that don't. It all depends on what the DLL does. It could also be that you've only seen one thing because you're not using the DLL for other things that may not work.

When it comes down to it, if you can't reproduce it without any scripts or DLLs installed, then the DLL or script probably needs updated to work properly.
© mIRC Discussion Forums