mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Terror_Vdb key problemz - 01/05/03 06:16 PM
if youre owner on a channel how can u view the keys without changing them
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
please help me
i hope its possible
Posted By: theRat Re: key problemz - 01/05/03 07:27 PM
You're SOOO C00L with all those 1337 ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿'s

I think this depends on the network you are on
Posted By: Terror_Vdb Re: key problemz - 01/05/03 08:00 PM
Posted By: FunChatter Re: key problemz - 01/05/03 09:02 PM
Tell us the network you chat on so that we can help you, either goto a help channel on your network and ask help there... e.x.: /Join #Help
Posted By: Watchdog Re: key problemz - 02/05/03 10:27 AM
Double-click the window and view it in the banlist if you are in the room. If you are outside the room bad luck (I think). If you are an oper, on some IRCd's you can see all modes in the /list of rooms.
Posted By: bloupx Re: key problemz - 02/05/03 12:00 PM
i believe he's talking about ircx owner/hostkey. if that is the case you can't view them.
what you can do is , store the keys on raw prop:*:{ }
good luck.
Posted By: The_Game Re: key problemz - 02/05/03 11:39 PM
I believe that on the network I chat on, there is a command that will have ChanServ send you the channel key provided you have the proper access to the channel...In this case I think its if you are the channel founder...Course I have never tried it. I don't really have a need to set a channel key anyways...
Posted By: Watchdog Re: key problemz - 03/05/03 02:23 AM
Some services might have that and for those that don't /cs invite #Room should do the trick.
Posted By: pheonix Re: key problemz - 06/05/03 08:45 PM
to view the keys it would look like this:(MSN)
message them:
msg # $msn.ownerkey
msg # $msn.hostkey
echo them:
//echo -a $msn.ownerkey
//echo -a $msn.hostkey
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 12:27 AM
it would only look like that if u defined your alias ..... if u dont define it ... it doesnt do a thing at all but give an error
Posted By: pheonix Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 12:07 PM
again i forgot blush
alias msn.ownerkey {
if ($1) return %msnp.qkey. [ $+ [ $right($1,-2) ] ]
else return %msnp.qkey. [ $+ [ $right($chan,-2) ] ]
}

alias msn.hostkey {
if ($1) return %msnp.okey. [ $+ [ $right($1,-2) ] ]
else return %msnp.okey. [ $+ [ $right($chan,-2) ] ]
}
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 05:52 PM
ok read what uve set ...... your reading these keys from variables not from the server ...... so if suddenly someone comes in and your not there and they change this key ..... guess what your read is old and wrong ...... please tell me your not thats stupid to not understand what this user wants ..... they want to be able to readit from a command from the server to obtain it after its set ..... this is not done thru variables if u were not there to see it get set
Posted By: pheonix Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 06:17 PM
well considering the connection i use is over 2000 lines long do you expect me to find the onjoin part when theres over 300 thinngs to do with ownerkey onjoins in there?
in future i wont bother pating things ill just paste things or type things that are standard mirc happy?
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 06:39 PM
ok do u read anything that was posted ..... i said U CANNOT GET PROPS FROM THE SERVER ..... only from variables which u set when u change these props and access commands ..... what is so hard to understand about that
Posted By: pheonix Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 06:41 PM
you said that because my alias reads from variables will become dated after i leave and join.
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 06:43 PM
ok did u even read what the original poster asked?
Posted By: pheonix Re: key problemz - 07/05/03 06:47 PM
also if i done sumthin wrong ya could ask me to stop instead of demand or be so gay about it smirk
Posted By: Terror_Vdb Re: key problemz - 16/05/03 11:46 PM
I get it it just cant echo keys (Server type is Irc X)
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: key problemz - 17/05/03 01:31 AM
i actually have seen a few dlls that claim u can veiw keys and props set by other users thru msn and even come with a dialog and popups already to control these things ...... again i cant remember the site but maybe doing a search thru google u might find the same thing ..... altho i cannot really help too much in the way of talking u thru an msn script as i personally dont feel its something that we here should be helping with
Posted By: Terror_Vdb Re: key problemz - 17/05/03 05:30 AM
Thanks I'll try google
© mIRC Discussion Forums