mIRC Homepage
Code:
on ^*:text:*:#: {
  if (shit isin $1-) || (bollocks isin $1-) || (fucking isin $1-) || (fuck isin $1-) || (crap isin $1-) || (twat isin $1-) || (cunt isin $1-) || (bitch isin $1-) ||  (motherfucker isin $1-) || (wanker isin $1-) || (pussy isin $1-) || (dick isin $1-) || (dickhead isin $1-) || (ass isin $1-) || (asshole isin $1-) || (gay isin $1-) || (lebian isin $1-) || (lezbo isin $1-) || (lesbo isin $1-) {
    .echo $chan < $+ $nick $+ > $replace($1-,shit,<censored>,bollocks,<censored>,fucking,<censored>,fuck,<censored>,crap,<censored>,twat,<censored>,cunt,<censored>,bitch,<censored>,motherfucker,<censored>,wanker,<censored>,pussy,<censored>,dick,<censored>,dickhead,<censored>,ass,<censored>,asshole,<censored>,gay,<censored>,lesbian,<censored>,lezbo,<censored>,lesbo,<censored>)
    haltdef
  }
}

The problem is if the above script is loaded into my bot..then any badword others type ..it should show <censored> to them,But it showes <censored> to my bot only

Example..
My name on the channel is Bruce-Wayne,my bots name is Force

This is what happens:
Quote:
[23:54] <Bruce-Wayne> fuck
[23:54] <Bruce-Wayne> shit
[23:54] <Bruce-Wayne> dickhead

in the bot's point of view,it showes

Quote:
<Bruce-Wayne> <censored>
<Bruce-Wayne> <censored>
<Bruce-Wayne> <censored>head

it should read <censored> for Bruce-Wayne and all the other members of the channel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Help please ?

P.S- Forgive me for using such language..but i needed a clear solution to this:P
Change echo to msg.

You aren't going to be able to change what people say in your channel unless you are server admin.
i tried that,but this is what it showes
[00:28] <Bruce-Wayne> shit
[00:28] <Force> <Bruce-Wayne> <censored>

still no luck .
That's correct. That's what the script is made to do.
no but i want it to say (cencored) for Bruce-Wayne as well
If the script is wrong can u give me the right one?
Originally Posted By: DJ_Sol
Change echo to msg.

You aren't going to be able to change what people say in your channel unless you are server admin.

All you can do is echo what they say so it appears censored on your script which is what the original script did.
got it finally smile
thanks
i took the mirc way :P

/mode #channel +g <word> smile

Thanks for ur help though ,i learned a lot smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums