mIRC Homepage
ok ive made me a nicklist dialog ... and ive tried to make the popups popup for it using nicklist.dll ..... but i want to only have it popup on a rightclick of the mouse not on an sclick or dclick ... is there anyway to detech that the right mouse button has been clicked in a dialog ?

ive tried to read thru the help file on this and it just doesnt seem to have an identifier for this unless your using a menu in a custom window, if anyone has some insight in this please help me out id greatly appreciate it
There is an on dialog rclick event, it won't trigger over buttons etc though.
on *:dialog:Name:rclick:*:echo -a * $devent : $dname $did
drats doesnt seem to do anything in a listbox ..... anyother way ... im using mdx for the listbox control as well... what im trying to do is something similar to this

Code:
on *:DIALOG:_nicklist*:sclick:1: {
  set %nickon $remove($did(%dnamenick,1).seltext,.,@,+,%,0 fs 1 0 0,0 fs 2 0 0,0 fs 3 0 0,0 fs 4 0 0,0 fs 5 0 0,0 fs 6 0 0,0 fs 7 0 0 )
  if ($mouse.key & 4) { dll NICKLIST\nicklist.dll Popup $active }
}

i set the variable and strip the codes off related to the icons in the nicklist and then calling it with mousedown and shift key down does pull up the nicklist correctly ..... my problem is that when im sclicking the list it detects it 2 times ..... once for up and once for down of the mouse button press ..... either that or my clicks are set too fast ... but id like the ability to do it thru right click only if possible

again any help would be greatly appreciated
Code:
 if ($gettok($did($dname,$did,1),1,32) == rclick) { 
  sline $active $left($gettok($did(1).seltext,6,32),$calc($len($gettok($did(1).seltext,6,32))-2)) 
    dll $nickdll Popup $active
  } 

seriously this is what i use for my custom nicklist with nicklist.dll, it works fine
damn you are the man, that works perfectly for me as well ty very much i appreciate that, your dont know how much time ive been spent trying to figure out how to get that exact same result
© mIRC Discussion Forums