mIRC Homepage
Hi. I am the owner of a new channel on sexnet
I have a website with a chat on it.
www.tormented.tv/chat
My issue is this. I need a script that will auto +v ONLY the users that join from my site.
when a reg user joins my channel they have a hostmask like

[6:10am] AnTiSoCiaL (~Bots@horny-F0648.day.clearwire-dns.net) has joined but is a Clone of ToRmEnTeD «2 people»

BUT when a user connecting from my site joins they have a IP mask that looks like this.

[2:02am] tormsguest_49 (6018b68c@horny-283623DC.mibbit.com) has joined. «2 people»

Is there a way to scan the IP mask and +v if it matches the mibbit.com part ?

I know this sounds kinda dumb but i need it
Quote:
on @*:JOIN:#GreenBud&Hookers:{ if ($address($nick,4) == *!*@*.mibbit.com) { mode $chan +v $nick } }

This can also be done without a script by doing the following...

Type: /avoice *!*@*.mibbit.com #GreenBud&Hookers SexNet
Type: /avoice on

I typed both of them commands and they both seemed to work..
but the +v still dont happen.

————————————————————
* Added *!*@*.mibbit.com to auto-voice list
————————————————————
* Auto-Voice is on
————————————————————

[3:55pm] tormsguest_02 (6018b68c@horny-283623DC.mibbit.com) has joined. «3 people»

btw 5618, Your script does work. Thank you.
Rock, It would be very very helpfull if i didnt need to be in channel with a script for this to work as you was saying...can you help me trouble shoot whatever is wrong ?

It looks to me like the +v works fine.

*** tormsguest_56 joined #GreenBud&Hookers
-
+++ ToRmEnTeD has given voice to tormsguest_56
-
15:19 ToRmEnTeD Welcome tormsguest_56! You're visitor #2 to join #GreenBud&Hookers.
Yea the script the other guy made is whats doing the +v tho...

If you look I was the one that gave you the +v
Ill unload the script that was made and you can try it again?

Well, as long as it works. It does exactly the same thing.
So the method you was talking about before just wont work ? The reason it seems so much better is that i as in my script wouldnt need to be logged into chat for the +v to be givin out to the guest...

Yes you would. In order to auto-voice users when you're not there you would either have to have a bot or add them to your ChanServ (SexGod) access list. Unfortunately it seems only registered nicks may be added to your channel access list.
oh well what did that command do? Guess i was confused on that part

It's mIRC's internal auto voice list. View it by typing /abook -c then select Voice in the list box.
Wow been using mIRC for 10 years and never knew about that
thanks for sharing smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums