mIRC Homepage
Posted By: xyzzy idle check - 05/05/08 02:18 PM
Code:
on me:*:join:#xop:.idlechk # | .timer 0 600 idlechk #
alias idlechk .warning | .enable #q | hinc -m ttl total $nick($1,0,@) | if ($1 && $nick($1,0,@) >= 1) { var %1 = 1 | while (%1 <= $nick($1,0,@)) { .whois $nick($1,%1,@) | inc %1 } }
alias warning {
  set %w1 u did idle more then 10 mins
  set %w2 u kicked cos of idle more then 20 mins
  set %w3 cos of idle more then 20 mins
}
#q off
raw *:*: {
  haltdef
  if ($regex($numeric,^317$)) { 
    inc %& | if ($3 >= 600 && $3 < 1200) { .msg #xop $qt($2) %w1 }
    if ($3 >= 1200) { .kill $2 %w3 | .msg #xop $qt($2) %w2 }
    if (%& == $hget(ttl,total)) { .unset %& | .hfree ttl | .disable #q }
  }
}
#q end

this code works as i want but when a founder ~ or sop & join
after me it whois them too i want it only works/checks on operators @ what can i do confused
Posted By: Guido93 Re: idle check - 06/05/08 12:46 PM
If I have understand, you want that when @ or sop join this channel, the script mustn't work.
If yes, you can use a timer that past five seconds his join it see if user isreg ( condition ). If yes, you do work the script else you stop it laugh

Excuse me for my bad English, I hope that I am been useful for you smile
Posted By: Lpfix5 Re: idle check - 06/05/08 01:13 PM
The way I see your script right now is that when you join channel #xop your script executes because the ON ME:*: Event during this execution it calls upon an alias you made that checks to see which TOTAL nicks are @'s and performs a whois accordlingy via LOOP to whichever nick.

That is all ok...

But if im understanding you correctly then your saying when an AOP/SOP/Founder joins the channel after you did, then it whois' them too?

If so, then that script is NOT the problem, you must have another ON JOIN event somewhere performing the whois check.
© mIRC Discussion Forums