mIRC Homepage
Posted By: foshizzle colored shapes - 24/01/08 03:54 AM
how can i color a shape(like with 3d picwins etc. or like a bucket fill)
Posted By: starbucks_mafia Re: colored shapes - 24/01/08 04:25 AM
Well I don't know what you mean by "3d picwins", but for bucket fill you should take a look at /drawfill -s in the helpfile.
Posted By: foshizzle Re: colored shapes - 24/01/08 10:16 PM
can u give me an example, it didnt do exactly what i wanted.. or hoped for
Posted By: foshizzle Re: colored shapes - 27/01/08 07:47 PM
anyone?
Posted By: starbucks_mafia Re: colored shapes - 27/01/08 11:23 PM
I don't know how to explain it any better than it's explained in the help file. If it didn't do quite what you wanted you'll need to be more specific about exactly what you want to do.
Posted By: hixxy Re: colored shapes - 27/01/08 11:32 PM
This should be easy with your amazing picwin skills, seeing as you wrote a football game in mIRC.
Posted By: foshizzle Re: colored shapes - 28/01/08 04:31 AM
Dude,stfu ... Stop talking smack about me until u prove to me that you can script. And I meant,drawing like colored 3d objects .. Like the "3d stuff" from picwin.tk.
Posted By: argv0 Re: colored shapes - 28/01/08 06:29 AM
If you want something from picwin.tk, you should probably check the code used by picwin.tk. Otherwise your best bet is to read the /help for the draw commands and figure out how you can use it the way you want instead of complaining it doesnt do what you want-- without knowing what you "want", no one here can help you.
Posted By: foshizzle Re: colored shapes - 28/01/08 12:25 PM
I do know what I want. Colored polygons
Posted By: hixxy Re: colored shapes - 28/01/08 06:08 PM
A polygon is defined as a shape that has area. Therefore, this is a coloured polygon:

Code:
//window -p @poly | drawrect -fr @poly 255 1 50 50 50 50

..but I doubt that's what you want. You'll have to be more specific.

And why do I have to prove that I can script? My point is a valid one. With your expertise you shouldn't have to ask these basic questions.
Posted By: foshizzle Re: colored shapes - 30/01/08 02:40 AM
thats a square, i want a boolean shape..
./\/.\
/.....|_
|.......|
\......./
.\___/
(periods are spaces)
some random shape like that
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: colored shapes - 30/01/08 04:06 PM
The use lines to draw it out, then fill it in by selecting a point within the object. (Make sure your lines are connected)
© mIRC Discussion Forums