mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Panic Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 30/08/07 05:46 PM
I need a script that when i get invited to it joins i cannot select the option i am using a Different cilent that does not have that option scripts still work but this cilent is alot like mirc
Posted By: RusselB Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 30/08/07 10:05 PM
As you aren't using mIRC, I can't guarantee that this will work..and the best place to ask about scripts for a client other than mIRC, is on that clients support system. Not all clients support scripting.

Addtionally, I found the script you're asking for in the mIRC help file, under /help on invite

This has been altered slightly from the one in the help file.
Code:
on *:INVITE:#:.join $chan | .timer 1 3 describe $chan appears in a puff of smoke!
Posted By: Panic Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 31/08/07 08:23 AM
It could be me but you have not put a code there
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 31/08/07 11:38 AM
There is a code there. You're probably using IE and that is why you just see a scrollbar. This forum really needs to be updated to fix that issue, even if it only puts an extra blank line in 1-line codes to avoid the problem. Of course, people posting can also do that. In any case, just press the Quote button on that message and you'll see the code.
Posted By: Panic Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 31/08/07 11:55 AM
Yes that worked thanks
Posted By: RusselB Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 31/08/07 05:16 PM
As a Firefox user I was unaware of this problem with the forums.
Now that I am, I will do future codes forcing multiple lines.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Auto Join On Invite Script Needed - 01/09/07 03:59 AM
I've mentioned it in the past, but I think a lot of people just don't care about it because so many people hate IE and don't care about fixing it for IE. laugh

Anyhow, it only affects single line codes, where the code is wide enough to need a scroll bar.
© mIRC Discussion Forums