mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SavageOutlaw Dialog problem - 21/06/07 07:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I've created a jpg resembling a hand held device and I've made the dialog box for it. The problem, I created text on the jpg to connect, disconnect, change nick, etc. so I wouldn't need buttons, but I cannot figure out how to code it so it will work. I've tried to hide the buttons once I made them cover the area of text on the jpg for each command, but nothing happens. Any ideas or suggestions?
Posted By: Horstl Re: Dialog problem - 21/06/07 07:48 PM
Sounds like a pic win is what you want, as hiding dialog items make them "un-clickable", not only indiscernible.
/help /picture windows
/help /drawpic
/help $inrect (etc)
Posted By: sparta Re: Dialog problem - 21/06/07 07:52 PM
I dont know if you can create a jpg file true mirc? and if thats what you trying to do, then you can create a bmp. but as far as i know you cant create any other formats..
Posted By: SavageOutlaw Re: Dialog problem - 21/06/07 08:02 PM
Originally Posted By: sparta
I dont know if you can create a jpg file true mirc? and if thats what you trying to do, then you can create a bmp. but as far as i know you cant create any other formats..

I put the jpg into the dialog by coding it as an icon, the jpg fills the entire dialog box..it works fine, just have to learn picwin now to make it all work.
Posted By: SavageOutlaw Re: Dialog problem - 21/06/07 08:03 PM
thanks Horstl..gonna give that a try..something new to learn woohoo
© mIRC Discussion Forums