mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Garou auto unban - 21/05/07 12:28 PM
I want chanserv to auto unban me and auto invite me back in the channel I was ban from.

on @!*:BAN:#: {
IF ($banmask iswm $address($me,5)) {
chanserv unban #
}
}
Posted By: RoCk Re: auto unban - 21/05/07 01:26 PM
Code:
on @!*:BAN:#: {
  if ($banmask iswm $address($me,5)) mode # -b $banmask
}
on !*:KICK:#: {
  if ($knick == $me) {
    chanserv unban #
    .timer 1 5 if ( # !ischan) !join #
  }
}
Posted By: Garou Re: auto unban - 21/05/07 01:40 PM
Thx RoCk thats wat I needed smile
Posted By: bamalynn Re: auto unban - 21/05/07 04:33 PM
i am bamalynn,apparently i am kicked or banned.i can send but can't get.i need to get voiced again.can anyone help.thanks,i've tried everything i know.
Posted By: RusselB Re: auto unban - 21/05/07 05:17 PM
If you can't get into a channel, then there will be a message indicating why you can't get in. This message will be sent to your status window.
Without that message, there's simply too many possibilities to go through them all here.
You say you can send, but not get. This sounds like you're sharing files, and wanting to get files that others are sharing, in which case this sticky applies.
If you can't get because you haven't got voice, then you are neither kicked nor banned from the channel.

The issuance of voice status (or any other level in a channel) is completely at the discretion of the ops of the channel. There is nothing we can do to help you obtain the status that you're wanting if the ops in the channel won't give it to you.
Posted By: Garou Re: auto unban - 22/05/07 04:42 PM
Can we also add On reconnect and On disconnect to this script?
Posted By: RusselB Re: auto unban - 22/05/07 05:45 PM
ON Reconnect does not exist, and on disconnect only happens when you are disconnected from the network, so sending any messages to the network while disconnected will, return either an error message saying that you're not connected, or will do nothing at all. I'm unable to check which of those two it actually is at this time.
Posted By: Garou Re: auto unban - 22/05/07 06:03 PM
I see because when a ban was set on me on disconnect and after I reconnect its not removing the ban and re-joinning!!!
Posted By: RusselB Re: auto unban - 22/05/07 11:59 PM
When you disconnect, the channel information stored in # ($chan) that's used in the script is lost, so when you reconnect, the script doesn't know what channel you were kicked/banned from in order to remove the ban.
Posted By: chiram Re: auto unban - 23/05/07 12:14 AM
Code:
raw 474:*:{ if (+b isin $6) { cs unban $2 $me | cs invite $2 $me | .timer 1 1 join $2 } }

will try to get you unbanned anytime you try to join a channel your banned in
© mIRC Discussion Forums