mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Kirill Pliz help me,i need best script - 24/03/03 12:01 PM
Hi all!
i need your help pplz!!!
Please answer here only with the name of the script.
10x all!
Posted By: Poppy Re: Pliz help me,i need best script - 24/03/03 05:19 PM
Best script for what? You need to be a bit more specific about what you want it to do. Try looking here where you can search for what you want.
Posted By: The_Game Re: Pliz help me,i need best script - 24/03/03 07:31 PM
Also, to add what Poppy said, if mircscripts.org doesn't have what you are looking for, try looking in their affiliate links section of the webpage or you can click here and look under the section called Scripts and scripting information for mIRC users . That will give you a few links to other pages for any scripts you may want.

To add to all of that, the best script you could possibly have is one that you make yourself. That way you know the "ins and outs" to your script. Hope this was helpful in any way...and good luck with the script hunting.
Posted By: FunChatter Re: Pliz help me,i need best script - 24/03/03 11:11 PM
The best script: The one you make yourself... get a plain mIRC and start scripting!
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: Pliz help me,i need best script - 24/03/03 11:12 PM
lol i was gonna say my script was the best for me but um yeah u kinda said that same thing
Posted By: Kirill Re: Pliz help me,i need best script - 31/03/03 07:45 AM
Cool!!!!
Thanks all!!!!
and i need one more thing!!!
do u know where u pressing in mirc Alt+R
and in remote u adding that:
Quote:
on *:op:#: { if ($opnick == $me) { msg $chan 9 Thanks 8 For 7The 4 Op 5 $nick } }
on *:voice:#: { if ($vnick == $me) { msg $chan 9 Thanks 8 For 7The 4 Voice 5 $nick } }

Maybe someone know other stuff? or where to get???
© mIRC Discussion Forums