mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Justin_F I little tweaking :\ - 04/02/07 06:31 PM
Thanks for the help yesterday everyone smile
THe script for devoicing certain names works like a charm.
I only have one problem tho. The script was made to help prevent people from logging on to a certain username in my channel. When they enter with a certain perfix in their name it will warm the channel, warm them, and devoice them and set +m. The only problem is when the real person comes in already with a ID and ChanServ +v the script still goes off frown. Is there anyway I can halt the script if the person comes in already IDed?
Heres the current set up.
Code:
on *:JOIN:#CHAN: {
  if ( *[8_* iswm $nick ) {
    mode $chan -v $nick
    mode $chan +m
    msg $chan 0,1 $nick has been devoiced due to suspicious activity!!!
    msg $chan 0,1 $nick has been devoiced due to suspicious activity!!!
    msg $chan 0,1 $nick may not be the real user unless he/she IDed and Chanserved a VOICE!
    .notice $nick Please ID to receive a voice! If you feel this is a error please pm a op or hop
  }

Ok thats works fine doing it to anyone with "[8_" in their username. But it will still does it a person if they come in with a ID already.

Example.
Quote:

* [8_JOHN_8] has joined #CHAN
<ME> [8_JOHN_8] has been devoiced due to suspicious activity!!!
<ME> [8_JOHN_8] has been devoiced due to suspicious activity!!!
<ME> [8_JOHN_8] may not be the real user unless he/she IDed and Chanserved a VOICE!
* ChanServ sets mode: +v [8_JOHN_8]
* ME sets mode: -v [8_JOHN_8]
* ME sets mode: +m
Posted By: landonsandor Re: I little tweaking :\ - 04/02/07 10:38 PM
Well, you could do a userlist and check vs that user list or you can use a timer (which devoices them) and if they have a valid name/password/etc and chanserv voices them, do an "on voice, if the nickname is chanserv, stop the timer" kind of script
© mIRC Discussion Forums