mIRC Homepage
Posted By: DuXxXieJ VOP! - 26/01/07 09:04 PM
Code:
 Controle
.Add vop:/write Vops.Ini $$1- | /load -rs Vops.Ini | HALT }

It works... But it write't the Vops.Ini.. But it doesn't add the nick on it... If i open the "Vops.Ini" i need to see if i clicked on Duck_Power and did: Add vop:

Php Code:
 Duck_Power  

But it doesn't write!!

And i DONT have /help thins, and i cant DOWNLOAD it anymore!
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:20 PM
SomeBody...?
Posted By: BuTLeR Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:23 PM
no one can or dont want to help us lolz laugh
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:36 PM
It is against forum rules to bump posts. Keep in mind that people work and do other things and cannot sit here 24/7 answering your questions right away. Be patient or you'll find that no one WILL help you because you'll annoy them.

As for your question, you need to provide more code... where do you have that? I assume a menu, but which one? Show the full code for it.
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:42 PM
That is it.. It is from my bot.

Only that is in the nicklist popup...

Quote:
BuTleR : No one wanna help you... or can't :p

haha! smile
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:43 PM
But the problem is :
Php Code:
 The $$1-  

It needs to be a other one..
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: VOP! - 26/01/07 10:49 PM
Change that so that instead of writing anything, you ECHO the $$1- instead. That way, you can make sure it's giving you $$1- data (the nick(s)).
Posted By: drc4 Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 01:37 AM
... Im curious as to why you're wanting to write to an ini file, and immediately load that file. Explain in detail what you're wanting to do, I'm sure that it'd be much easier to assist you...

Edit:
If you're attempting to make an auto voice script, look at miRC own /avoice. Usage is /avoice "Nick" to add /avoice -l to list, /avoice -r "entry" to remove. But this may not be what you're wanting to do.
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 03:51 PM

I just wanna have to add names in a .ini... That's all. =)

But the $$1(-) is wrong, that's the problem.. That is what im asking.. If somebody know's what it needs to be, to write a nickname in the .ini...
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 03:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Riamus2
Change that so that instead of writing anything, you ECHO the $$1- instead. That way, you can make sure it's giving you $$1- data (the nick(s)).

You mean this?

Code:
 Controle
.Add vop:/write Vops.Ini $$1 | /echo $$1 | HALT }

??
Posted By: drc4 Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 05:21 PM
If you're wanting to write to multiple things to a file, writing to a txt file would me more sufficient. Writing to an ini file, you must specify both a section and a value before the item. And when writing to a txt file, you must use /writeini, not /write. So, to do what I think you're wanting, you could use
Code:
 menu nicklist {
  Add Controle
  .Add Vop:{ write vop.txt $snicks }
} 
This would write anyone you select in the nicklist, to the vop.txt file. But you must select the nick in the nicklist.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 07:12 PM
Quote:
You mean this?

Code:
 Controle

??

Yes, you can try that echo. See what it echoes. That way you know if it's working. It worked fine here.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: VOP! - 27/01/07 07:16 PM
Originally Posted By: drc4
If you're wanting to write to multiple things to a file, writing to a txt file would me more sufficient. Writing to an ini file, you must specify both a section and a value before the item. And when writing to a txt file, you must use /writeini, not /write.

You don't HAVE to write sections and items in an INI file. You can have anything in an INI file... even a multi-page story. However, to use it like an INI file, you need to format it correctly. You also don't HAVE to use /writeini with an INI file. That's easier than using /write, but is not necessary.

As for $$snicks, that works, but so does $$1-. The difference is that $$snicks gives the output with commas and $$1- gives the output with spaces.
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 29/01/07 06:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Riamus2
Quote:
You mean this?

Code:
 Controle

??

Yes, you can try that echo. See what it echoes. That way you know if it's working. It worked fine here.

It doesn't echo. Look:

Php Code:
 * /echo: insufficient parameters  

then i see that....
Posted By: DuXxXieJ Re: VOP! - 29/01/07 06:12 PM
But if i change the

Php Code:
 $$1  

to

Php Code:
 $$1-  

it echos.. and the nickname who was echod, it's add to the list. so : THANKS FOR THE HELP!

=)
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: VOP! - 29/01/07 07:12 PM
Sorry. I didn't realize that you removed the - from $$1 in that post.
© mIRC Discussion Forums