mIRC Homepage
I am trying to find script of my liking..

something like: • Thanks for the @ • would like to be able to change the color of the text and the bullets also..if someone could do this for me..I would appreciate it..I am still trying to learn.
/help on op
/help on help
/help on voice
/help on rawmode
Quote:
I am trying to find script of my liking..

something like: • Thanks for the @ • would like to be able to change the color of the text and the bullets also..if someone could do this for me..I would appreciate it..I am still trying to learn.

Code:
ON *:OP:#:{ if $opnick == $me msg # • Thanks for the @ • }
ON *:VOICE:#:{ if $vnick == $me msg # • Thanks for the + • }
ON *:HELP:#:{ if $hnick == $me msg # • Thanks for the % • }

after the MSG # change to whatever CTRL +K for color codes and for bullets use whatever
HELP? whats the help command for?
Help (Helper) is % (often called half op).
ok thanks for the info Riamus..this isn't working for me though....not sure why...
ahhh NVM it works...I had it in aliases instead of Remotes!

Thanks guys! big help!
I thought so :P because theres no way of a conflict with these kind of scripts.
hehe thanks
hmmm ok..I added some color and stuff to this..but everything else is working except the help status % it says "Thanks for the" I don't understand why? can someone figure this out?

Code:
 ON *:OP:#:{ if $opnick == $me msg # 11«11 12Thanks for the @12 11» }
ON *:VOICE:#:{ if $vnick == $me msg # 11«11 12Thanks for the +12 11» }
ON *:HELP:#:{ if $hnick == $me msg # 11«11 12Thanks for the %12 11» } 
Code:
ON *:OP:#:{ if $opnick == $me msg # 11«  12Thanks for the @ 11» }
ON *:VOICE:#:{ if $vnick == $me msg # 11« 12Thanks for the + 11» }
ON *:HELP:#:{ if $hnick == $me msg # 11« 12Thanks for the % 11» } 

No need for all the extra color codes that you had. As for why it didn't work, it won't let you put %followed by something. It thinks you're trying to do a variable. Ways to work around that are to put a space before the ctrl-k, or put a $+ between them (% $+ 12), or use $chr(37) instead of % and include $+ with it as well... $chr(37) $+ 12.
alright, that worked! Thanks Riamus!
I am just curious is there a cmd for a system admin or protected op?
Not built in, since there's no standard for them, like for op, half-op and voice.
If you know what the sequence is to set that level, then you could code it with the ON RAWMODE event
oh ok, I see
Thought I'd bump this, since it's a good topic and helped me out. wink
© mIRC Discussion Forums