mIRC Homepage

flood/kick script

Posted By: hc2995

flood/kick script - 30/07/06 01:39 AM

How would i make a script that kicks users if they say X amount of lines in X amout of time?
Posted By: Kurdish_Assass1n

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 01:42 AM

I'm pretty sure that there are PLENTY of Flood protection scripts, here are some links that may have them:
Mirc.net
Mircscripts.org
Posted By: hixxy

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 01:44 AM

Code:
on @*:text:*:#:{
  var %messages = 6, %time = 3
  inc -u $+ %time $+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite)
  if ($eval($+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite),2) == %messages) kick $chan $nick Flooding.
}


Adjust %messages and %time to suit you.
Posted By: Kurdish_Assass1n

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 01:45 AM

Or that, lol laugh
Posted By: hc2995

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 01:48 AM

thnx guys laugh
Posted By: hixxy

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 02:04 AM

Hehe don't mind me. It's just been a while since I've scripted so I'm getting back into the swing of things. smile
Posted By: DeXXa

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 07:54 PM

Quote:
Code:
on @*:text:*:#:{
  var %messages = 6, %time = 3
  inc -u $+ %time $+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite)
  if ($eval($+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite),2) == %messages) kick $chan $nick Flooding.
}


Adjust %messages and %time to suit you.


Hey,

Now if someone floods it bans like this:
[21:53:06] * dexxa sets mode: +b Unknown9228!*ss0000000@Swift-3AA84BA0.cable.casema.nl

How can I make it that I only bans:
*!*@Swift-3AA84BA0.cable.casema.nl

Thnx confused
Posted By: RusselB

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 07:59 PM

Your quoted code will kick the person, but won't set a ban.
If you're seeing a ban being set (as you show with the time stamped entry), then that's a different code.

You're going to have to figure out which code (or part of code) is actually setting the ban, and show us that, before we can help any further.
Posted By: DeXXa

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 08:02 PM

Quote:
Your quoted code will kick the person, but won't set a ban.
If you're seeing a ban being set (as you show with the time stamped entry), then that's a different code.

You're going to have to figure out which code (or part of code) is actually setting the ban, and show us that, before we can help any further.


oops, that what stupid, I did edit a line in it
:
if ($eval($+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite),2) == %messages) ban $chan $nick 4Die Flooder!.
Posted By: hixxy

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 08:03 PM

The code I gave you doesn't even set a ban so I guess you've modified it. Anyway, to set the ban you want to do you can use ban -k $chan $nick 2 Flooding. instead of kick $chan $nick Flooding.
Posted By: DeXXa

Re: flood/kick script - 30/07/06 08:05 PM

Quote:
The code I gave you doesn't even set a ban so I guess you've modified it. Anyway, to set the ban you want to do you can use ban -k $chan $nick 2 Flooding. instead of kick $chan $nick Flooding.


Thnx! That worked!
Posted By: DeXXa

Re: flood/kick script - 22/08/06 04:12 PM

Code:
 on @*:text:*:#:{
  var %messages = 5, %time = 3
  inc -u $+ %time $+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite)
  if ($eval($+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite),2) == %messages) ban -k $chan $nick 2 4Flooding - 5 lines in 3 seconds.
}
 


Hey - Dont know if I am allowed to bump old topics, but I got the script from here, so I thought iit would be easier to post it here aswell

How can I put a timer in the script above, so it removes the ban after like 300 seconds??
Posted By: RusselB

Re: flood/kick script - 22/08/06 10:11 PM

It's not that old of a topic, so don't worry. Generally if a topic is 6 months (or more) in age, bumping it is not recommended.

In response to your query, here's the updated
Code:
 on @*:text:*:#:{
  var %messages = 5, %time = 3
  inc -u $+ %time $+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite)
  if ($eval($+(%,flood.,$cid,$chan,$wildsite),2) == %messages) ban -ku300 $chan $nick 2 4Flooding - 5 lines in 3 seconds.
} 
© 2020 mIRC Discussion Forums