mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SoundreameR Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 05:13 PM
Hi guys! I script mIRC scripts for a while and now I'm stuck in this stupid problem: How to make the taskbar button of a minimized desktop dialog to flash? confused
Posted By: genius_at_work Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 06:27 PM
Have you tried:

/flash @windowname

I don't know if that works for desktop windows or not.

-genius_at_work
Posted By: SoundreameR Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 06:37 PM
Hah... amm... yeah... "@windowname" it's a Custom Window, however /flash does not work for dialogs! smile
Posted By: ClickHeRe Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 06:54 PM
you just gave me the idea to add this feature to the next release of DCX. It's pretty easy to do too!
Posted By: SoundreameR Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 07:13 PM
I was trying to contact you for this request by the way... smile 10x but I realy need this soon, because I can't delay the release of my web site's script any more, and this is the only problem that when some one msg to you there is no way to make the chat windows to react (why is the query docked to a desktop dialog - that's a long story) smirk
Posted By: ClickHeRe Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 08:43 PM
I can add this in the current dev build which you can use, but I'm not responsible for problems.
Posted By: SoundreameR Re: Simple question about dialogs - 11/01/06 09:07 PM
If you don't want to take any risks with quickly editing DCX's source, you could write a dll with only one function (dialog flash), which actually is the best option for me, but it's your choice, I would be thankful if you help me with this problem... grin
Posted By: ClickHeRe Re: Simple question about dialogs - 12/01/06 12:20 AM
I wasn't talking explicitely of this function which is really easy to implement, but more of the other functionalities of DCX which seem stable but we can never be 100% sure until someone uncovers a new bug.

I'll implement the function shortly so you can check the leatest dev build on the bug tracker. It will be 1.2.X (actual version is 1.1.15).
Posted By: SoundreameR Re: Simple question about dialogs - 12/01/06 01:13 PM
Thank you! wink
Posted By: SoundreameR Re: Simple question about dialogs - 23/01/06 04:24 PM
Any luck? smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums