mIRC Homepage
Well, i already tried some codes... But none of them worked.

What i want is a script in my alias / nicklist that op all ppl with the tag "`ownz" ... also possible with other tags plz ! ...

Thankx...
How are these tags being placed? start of the person's nick, end of the person's nick, as a user level, as a note for a user level, start of their ident, end of their ident, or some other way? The one's I listed here are the most common ways of tagging a user, but I need to know just how you're doing it.
From my experience, tags beginning with a ` are usually placed at the end of a nick. So this code is based on that assumption.

Code:
on @*:join:#:{
  if ($len($nick) > 5 && $right($nick,5) == `ownz) {
      mode # +o $nick
  }
}

This will check that the last 5 characters of a nick are "`ownz". It also prevents someone using just "`ownz" as the nick from being opped. There has to be something in front of it. This isn't really the safest way to op users, but it does what you asked.
You can replace your if statement with an easy:
if (*`ownz iswm $nick) { }

If you wanted to op everyone that doesn't have an op, but is a regular or voiced user, that has those tags at the end of the nick, with an alias. You could do something like this:

Code:
alias opallownz {
  var %c = $iif($1,$1,$active) , %i = 1
  if ($me isop %c) {
    while ($nick(%c,%i)) {
      var %n = $v1
      if (*`ownz iswm %n && (%n isreg %c || %n isvoice %c)) {
        .timer 1 $calc(%i * 3) mode %c +o %n
      } 
      inc %i 
    } 
  }
}

As schaefer mentioned, this will op a person if they use just the nick "`ownz".

If you wish to prevent this, you can change the if statement to this:

if (*?`ownz iswm %n && (%n isreg %c || %n isvoice %c)) {

Note: This works in two ways, you type: /opallownz, in your active channel, or you type: /opallownz #channelname.
© mIRC Discussion Forums