mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Armymen Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 07:19 PM
Bonjours je me fait un script et je me cherche un moyen de pouvoir au premier démarage de mirc sur une machine que sa load un Remote. merci laugh
Posted By: RusselB Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 08:03 PM
Sorry, but my French isn't good enough to translate your request into English, and the online translator that I tried was unable to find a translation for démarge.

Please reply with an English request for the best help, as most of the helpers on here use English as a base language.
Posted By: benjy355 Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 08:42 PM
alrighty, my traslation got:
bien, mon traslation obtenu:
Hello I is made a script and I seek myself a means of being able with the first démarage of mirc on a machine that his load Remote. thank you
what luck
Quelle chance

Peut-être vous avez orthographié le mal de mot?
Posted By: Armymen Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 09:23 PM
lol, my mistaike smirk,
i got a script and i whant to know how can i make load a REMOTE on the first time of mirc loading. The first time on a machine. I whant to know to how can a make a thing to remove all the text in the VARIABLES. It because some of my script dont work if i change the mirc on another directory. I got a RELOAD.mrc and a REMOVE.mrc script. i whant to add something that detect that is the first time i start mirc. and a thing to add on the Remove.mrc to remove all the setting on the Variable.
Not bad your french ; )
Posted By: RusselB Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 09:25 PM
That's the same translation that I got, both by using my own knowledge, and then the online translator that I use. Still doesn't help us know what they're wanting.
Posted By: Armymen Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 09:57 PM
lol, i dont use any translator, ; ) my english is poor ; ), so you dont understand what I whant at all?
Posted By: Armymen Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 06/11/05 11:29 PM
Posted By: Lpfix5 Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 07/11/05 12:21 AM
Demarager = Re-Start

even though i read that correctly i still dont get what he exactly whats to do

Tu as a faire le

on *:START:{ load -rs reload.mrc }

J'espere que sa marche pour toi :P
Posted By: Armymen Re: Comment on ferai sa? - 07/11/05 04:29 AM
i found what i whant :
/unsetall
laugh
© mIRC Discussion Forums