mIRC Homepage
Posted By: clay roulette script - 06/10/05 12:26 AM
a few ppl on some channel have cassino and game scripts
ie:, uno, blackjack

i was wondering if any one could make me a roulette script, along with one for tracking virtual money via nicks

i could hand them a money order for 10 bucks or something smile

cool
also if its not to much, have money fully tradable, along with me (script carrier) having unlimited funds
Posted By: RusselB Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 12:42 AM
The first problem that I can see with a roulette script, is the fact that, realistically, there are no graphics in mIRC, and roulette, done properly, would require a wheel that spins clockwise, while that ball (which lands in the "winning" location) moves around the wheel in a counter-clockwise motion. If you don't care if the roulette wheel and ball can be seen or not, I can get a start on it as soon as I know.
Posted By: clay Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 01:00 AM
<dude> !roulette
<rouletter> dude has stated roulette round, how manyu credit will you be betting dude?
<dude> !c50 credits
<rouletter> please place your chip
<dude>!p 00
<dudette>!joinR
<rouletter> dudette has joined roulette round, how many credits will you be betting for this round dudette
<dudette>!c 20
<rouletter> please place your chip
<dudette>!p12
<rouletter>wheel will be spun whin all parties are ready
<dude>!ready
<dudette>ready
<rouletter>wheel is now spinning, pot is currently at 70 credits,
<rouletter> landed on #(? double ammount goes to winner, no win, pot goes to bank)

like that?
Posted By: DaveC Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 03:57 AM
Quote:
<rouletter> landed on #(? double ammount goes to winner, no win, pot goes to bank)

You scrooge! Why would anyone play roulette for double or nothing! Talk about the house having the advantage! Roulette single number bets pay off 35 to 1.
Posted By: clay Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 04:19 AM
laugh, lol, was an example, and you dont know the ppl i hang with on irc smile how many 13-18 year old MUD i'll pay some one 20 bucks for it, and 10 for any random decent chat game they have smile, and plz stop fcking with me because im clueless on how to write scripts :P
Posted By: RusselB Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 08:23 AM
That gives me a better idea as to what you want, and I'll see what I can do about putting code up within a day or two.

On a slightly unrelated topic, there's no need to swear in the forums, as no one deserves that abuse, and swearing at the helpers will just make it that much more likely for the helpers to refuse to help you in the future.

You really should read up in the help file, to learn how to script yourself, as this forum is supposed to be for assisting you in writing the code, not writing it for you.
Posted By: hixxy Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 09:02 AM
Single numbers are hard win on though. I prefer putting them on corners:

Code:
         2o3

o = chip.
Posted By: clay Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 09:28 AM
thank you, and i apolagize for the cursing, i thought i censoured it enough, but i was wrong smile
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: roulette script - 06/10/05 01:11 PM
The point being that censoring doesn't remove it. You could replace it fully with *'s and it would still not be acceptable. There are many better ways to talk without reverting to such base language.
© mIRC Discussion Forums