mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Anyone DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 03:34 PM
I have Auto-get file in my mIRC options but would like to somehow limit that on certain networks, have this atm but it doesn't seem to do what it's supposed to:
Code:
on *:DCCSERVER: if (NetwNameHere isin $network) { /dcc reject } 

Could some1 help me out with this one, would be great if i get a "Show Send Dialog" or at least get a PM or something so that i'd know DCC was blocked and who tried to send me a file. DCC Chat isn't a problem cause i have that off on all netws and would like to keep it that way.
Posted By: Mentality Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 03:53 PM
You could just type /ignore -d * on the network that you do not wish to accept DCCs from.

However, I suggest you read /help on dccserver and use on *:dccserver:send: and if ($network == newtnamehere) instead of iswm $network.

Regards,
Posted By: Online Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 06:14 PM
On dccserver is not suitable for sends over IRC. It only works in conjunction with an enabled DCC server that listens to direct connections (IP to IP).

This script auto-accepts files on Undernet and displays the Get Dialog for other networks:
  • Ctcp *:dcc send *:?:{
    if $network == Undernet {
    .sreq auto
    .timer 1 0 .sreq ask
    }
    }
Posted By: Anyone Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 07:11 PM
Thx for the help so far am using this atm:
Code:
ctcp *:dcc send:*: { if ($network == NetwNameHere) { /halt | /dcc reject } } 

but i feel like it's overkill.

Online could u somehow "tweak" your code so that it would auto-accept files on all networks and i could add a few netws so i'd receive the Get Dialog...the opposite of what u have.
Posted By: Online Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 07:22 PM
Quote:
the opposite of what u have

Ctcp *:dcc send *:?:{
if !$istok(DALnet Undernet IRCnet,$network,32) {
.sreq auto
.timer 1 0 .sreq ask
}
}

This script will autoget files everywhere except on the networks you specify in your list.
Posted By: Anyone Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 07:32 PM
Online thank you very very much, this is exactly what i was after, truly appreciate it smile
Posted By: Online Re: DCC Reject/Show Dialog - 27/03/04 07:44 PM
You're welcome laugh and btw, I would suggest Mentality's idea of /ignore -d on certain networks if you didn't need to show the Get Dialog for them.
© mIRC Discussion Forums