mIRC Homepage
Whenever I try to connect it gives me the unable to resolve message. Mirc was working yesterday and i decided to download the newest version b/c i had an old one. I downloaded it and installed it over the old one, saving all settings. When i tried to use it, it kept giving me this message. I was looking through the posts here and someone said to type /dns and my ip address and I did that. It said DNS resolved my ip address. I do not know what this means. Maybe someone can help me. Everything else is working with my computer. I just can't seem to get mirc to work now. Please help!
You have a option.. ALT + O .. then look at "Connect". and last look at "Local Info" .. if you have it set to "server" then try set it to "Normal" .. and you should see your Local Host/Ip Address in the fields, thats nothing you fill in ur self, mirc does that for you..
Go here and scroll down to where it says "Unable to resolve IRC server" and then try to connect to a different server.
I tried your link... it does not say how to fix the problem. It just says what the problem is. I have tried to connect to a dozen different servers. None of them work. Anyone have any ideas?
take a look at this thread
© mIRC Discussion Forums