mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Paladinz Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 08:45 PM
running a script under XP with mirc 6.03 causes out of buffer errors after a few hours, however running the same script with mirc 6.01 doesnt.
been trying evverything i can think of and nothing alters it, does anyone have any ideas pleeeeeeaaase!!!! confused
Posted By: pheonix Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 08:45 PM
paste the script.
Posted By: Paladinz Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 08:53 PM
sorry, its not one script file, its a script.
the script is currently 39 seperate script files, so a little hard to paste smile
Posted By: pheonix Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 09:04 PM
then its posibly because 6.3 doesnt allow that many files loaded at any 1 time :tongue:
Posted By: Paladinz Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 09:06 PM
hmm, well i guess that would cuase it mad
where would i find the info on the limit please?
Posted By: pheonix Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 09:14 PM
i would think here
Posted By: Paladinz Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 09:25 PM
lol, thanks
that is where you would assume to find such a piece of info, unfortunately it would appear you assume wrong, at least i am unable to find any info on how many script files mirc6.03 will allow to be loaded.

if anyone else has any info on this i'd appreciate the input as its drivving me nuts.
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 18/07/03 10:10 PM
u might wanna go over some of the changes log supplied with your 6.03 mirc and compare a few of the new identifiers from one to the other ...... there may be something in one thats changed in another due to minor issues ......... again this is just a suggestion
Posted By: Paladinz Re: Out Of Buffer Space - 29/07/03 10:35 AM
Thanks D3m0n_

I've gone over everything a lot of times and cant pin it down except that using less files solves the problem, doesnt matter what files i remove, as long as i remove some confused
© mIRC Discussion Forums