mIRC Homepage
Posted By: quinny No buffer space available - 16/06/03 06:56 PM
Ok when i try to connect to a random east gamesnet server I get this error every time,

" * Unable to connect (No buffer space available)"
can someone please help me out with this problem it would be appreciated.
Posted By: codemastr Re: No buffer space available - 17/06/03 01:06 AM
Wrote this a long time ago, should solve your problem http://web.ircsystems.net/codemastr/bufspace.html
Posted By: Adrenalin Re: No buffer space available - 17/06/03 08:45 AM
Very nice codemastr ! smile
Think this link need to add at the Common IRC Errors topic or Unable to Connect .. Because this error appear often at least in Windows 9x ..
Posted By: codemastr Re: No buffer space available - 17/06/03 05:03 PM
I'd agree, but why should the moderators waste their time? Seeing as how no one is gonna read it anyway...
Posted By: DeeperID Re: No buffer space available - 05/04/04 07:37 AM
So was the value supposed to stay hexidecimal or switched to decimal? I assume hex since it didn't say switch in the page text.
Posted By: piru_girl Re: No buffer space available - 17/04/04 06:38 PM
hello"
Posted By: Mentality Re: No buffer space available - 17/04/04 07:07 PM
Hi piru_girl,

This is a forum that gives help to mIRC users for various issues. It's also a place to report bugs and suggest features etc. It's not a place to continually post pointless posts (you posted somewhere else "this is nice xD" for no reason, and now here you've posted "hello"" for no reason.

You should only reply if you have something constructive to say to save the rest of us thinking there's a new post when really it's just you saying...nothing.

Regards,
© mIRC Discussion Forums