mIRC Homepage
Posted By: abdbuet can't connect dalnet server - 31/05/03 11:56 PM
I can't connect RANDOM US DAL NET SERVER or any dal net server. It shows UNABLE TO CONNCT.(TIME OUT). I tried thousands times bud invein. But I can connect any UNDERNET server. I tried changing version of mirc. Coreently I'm using mIRC 6.03. What's the problem is ?
Posted By: codemastr Re: can't connect dalnet server - 01/06/03 12:34 AM
The "random dalnet server" does not work, use kernel.dal.net. And just a note, using caps doesn't make people want to pay more attention to your question, it makes them want to pay less attention. On the internet caps is the same as yelling, it's never a good idea to yell at people you are asking for help.
Posted By: Mentality Re: can't connect dalnet server - 03/06/03 04:14 PM
Just to add something, as kernel.dal.net may not always be up at due to the ongoing DDoS attacks, you can find a list of servers here or see what the netsplit.de bot has been picking up recently at irc.netsplit.de.

irc.dal.net does work sometimes by the way, but so far I have only seen it connect to broadway-e.dal.net. I have not seen irc.us.dal.net, irc.eu.dal.net or any of the random server pools (except of course for irc.dal.net) connect as of yet.

Regards,
© mIRC Discussion Forums