mIRC Homepage
Posted By: elrubik Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 22/03/03 12:01 PM
Is it just me or can nobody connect to to irc.wrestling4free.com I would just like to know if there is a problem at my end or not. Thanks
Posted By: Watchdog Re: Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 22/03/03 12:05 PM
I just tried an nslookup on that address and there was no reply. This may have something to do with it.
Posted By: elrubik Re: Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 22/03/03 12:13 PM
OK thanks for that I feel a little better now knowing its not just me having problems I could connect to it yesterday on worries the server must have gone bye bye
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 22/03/03 02:25 PM
you might want to use your fav search engine and try to find a website for that server/network. Hopefully it would tell you of any probs or other servers to try
Posted By: elrubik Re: Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 22/03/03 11:16 PM
The Website is the same domain as the irc server hence the website is down also
Not always true. w[/b]ww.pokemon.com can go to a different server than irc.pokemon.com, so if w[b]ww.pokemon.com is down it doesn't mean that irc.pokemon.com is down too, and vice versa.
Posted By: elrubik Re: Cant Connect to irc.wrestling4free.com - 23/03/03 02:30 PM
I found the solution the DNS is down connect on /server 216.40.230.158
© mIRC Discussion Forums