mIRC Homepage
Posted By: nazzax MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 16/12/04 07:58 PM
This is all im going to say on the locked topic MSN is a PAY chat now anyway and its quite locked down but if your not familar with its network you shouldnt be messing with it(ie your not the admin leave it alone!) For the record yes ownkeys were swiped many times. But unless you yourself have managed a large corporate network I strongly suggest you take this into consideration United States Title Code 18 Part II chapter 47 subsection 1030 ( http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/1030_new.html ) and yes Just because you are not in the US and the servers are... doesnt mean that US Law does not apply to you. Expidition is a lot easier these days then you think. grin Have a Nice day!
Posted By: Armada Re: MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 17/12/04 05:25 AM
*Armada wonders what was the point of that
Posted By: Coolkill Re: MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 17/12/04 02:30 PM
'MSN and mIRC' - yet you didn't mention mIRC once, and whats that gotta do with the url on Atomic Energy and other US government computers?

Eamonn.
Posted By: state Re: MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 18/12/04 07:01 PM
you make me laugh, you neeed to get out of the house more and off of you god dam pc, and stop taking chat rooms so bloody seriously.

o no i connected mirc to msn am i looking at 20yrs in jail now,

yawn
Posted By: Coolkill Re: MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 18/12/04 08:00 PM
Well i guess you won't be getting "out of the house" much.

Eamonn.
Posted By: Mentality Re: MSN and mIRC (final) and the Law. - 18/12/04 08:35 PM
I do wonder if you intended to reply to Coolkill or not (if not, be more careful to whom you reply, it is not just something people don't notice).

Either way, please watch how you behave here. You might not agree with everyone, but that's not an excuse to be out right offensive.

Regards,
Posted By: iLLskiLLs MIRC msn - 20/12/04 12:07 AM
I think state, was reffering to the thread starter. But yeah, with his post I didn't know who he was replying to. As for you Mentality: I didnt know who you was reffering to in the first part of your post either. I do know the rest of your post Mentality, was directed to everyone though.
© mIRC Discussion Forums