mIRC Homepage
Posted By: kupotek working server - 14/01/03 09:24 PM
ice-t.ny.us.dal.net

and european users can use powertech.
Posted By: kupotek Re: working server - 14/01/03 09:29 PM
it's down now.
Posted By: Karen Re: working server - 14/01/03 09:33 PM
smile Hi, I know you're trying to help, but please refrain from posting updates to the dalnet active list. That list changes multiple times in 24 hours with all the problems they are having frown Refer to the Dalnet active posts near the top of the connection sections. Thanks smile
Posted By: Watchdog Re: working server - 15/01/03 01:39 AM
Perhaps at the end of the day this is Dalnet's role, since they do have their own website. grin
Posted By: kupotek Re: working server - 15/01/03 01:53 AM
yea but the dalnet website has been down for a long time now
Posted By: Collective Re: working server - 15/01/03 01:54 AM
www.dal.net is back up..
Posted By: Doomstars Re: working server - 15/01/03 01:57 AM
www.dal.net has been up for days
Posted By: Collective Re: working server - 15/01/03 01:59 AM
I think it was down around 20 hours ago, because I couldn't get on when I went to check their servers list, could have been just me, but I doubt it.
Posted By: Watchdog Re: working server - 15/01/03 02:01 AM
Yes, true but that is no reason to drum their name into our heads all the time. If you want to speak about the issues themselves, do that in the General Discussion forum by all means but the people who don't use Dalnet (probably a majority of mIRC forum users), as Karen pointed out, don't need live updates of up/down/up/down 24/7. The Dalnet faithful know Dalnet's URL and they are free to visit that site if they want to know what the state of their remaining servers are.

Whether Dalnet is up or not is clearly NOT a 'Connection Issue' and has diddly-squat to do with mIRC. crazy
© mIRC Discussion Forums