mIRC Homepage
Posted By: rewozz Is this removable? - 19/08/03 05:19 PM
http://w1.520.telia.com/~u52030396/crap.jpg

I don't like it, it serves no function because each button on the switchbar can be rightclicked and you get the same option.
Please how do I remove it? If you're not allowed to give out that info here then do it on my icq 1626715.
Posted By: d00dman Re: Is this removable? - 19/08/03 06:04 PM
That's a standard windows icon for an MDI child window. It is how you would normally access the system menu for that MDI child, Khaled has just extended his switchbar to do the same.

Do not use 'notify a moderator' to call attention to your own posts. All people help on this forum, not just moderators.

-chris
Posted By: Mentality Re: Is this removable? - 19/08/03 06:28 PM
Goodness me, does it really matter!?! And is it necessary to provide a link to an SS that contains swear words that some people may find offensive?

A lot of fuss about nothing.

Regards,
Posted By: rewozz Re: Is this removable? - 19/08/03 06:56 PM
Thx for your answer d00dman, I'm sorry didn't know about the moderator thing.
As for you mentality, I am mentally ill and need to remove that box or the world will end.
Now please, respect that.
......still nobody who knows how to remove that spawn of darkness from the deepst abyss of hell?
Posted By: Watchdog Re: Is this removable? - 19/08/03 10:01 PM
You can't remove it as far as I know.
Posted By: Hammer Re: Is this removable? - 19/08/03 10:37 PM
If I knew of a method, I wouldn't tell you after such a post.

Besides, I have reservations at Milliways; I just love watching everything end. cool
Posted By: rewozz Re: Is this removable? - 20/08/03 09:18 PM
Well god bless me, you don't have to tell me anything because I found out myself!
This is how it looks: [link deleted]
Posted By: Watchdog He did it - how l337. - 20/08/03 09:55 PM
Congratulations. I am sure mIRC will serve you alot better now.
© mIRC Discussion Forums