mIRC Homepage
Posted By: dah Gifted sub issue (individual message error) - 13/03/20 07:40 PM
Hello, there guys my mind is melting can't figure it out on how I want the gifted subscript so it wouldn't trigger each individual sub.
I want it so it doesn't display a message for each individual sub.
I want the script so if someone gifted x`1 gifted sub it will say &name has gifted tier 1 sub to &name_nick (whatever the code is but you get the point where I'm coming from)

This is the script I'm currently using right now. If anybody can help me this would help me out a lot. The new sub and resub script works fine so does the sub gifting script but I just don't want to display the thank you message for each individual sub. For an example when someone gifts 5 gifted subs I got it so it display 5 messages thanking the people who got gifted. I will show you how I got it set up so you know what I mean.
if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == subgift) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 191409899)) {
var %nick_from $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key) , %nick_to $iif($msgtags(msg-param-recipient-display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(msg-param-recipient-user-name).key)
VAR %sub-plan $replace($msgtags(msg-param-sub-plan).key, 1000, $chr(36) $+ 4.99, 2000, $chr(36) $+ 9.99, 3000, $chr(36) $+ 24.99)
msg $1 /me bingOMG bingGift ██ GIFT SUB ██ bingHeart bingGift Thank You %nick_from for gifting a %sub-plan sub to %nick_to $+ ! bingPat
}

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A simple script I would like is to show a thank message saying "name" thanks for giving 5 gifted subs!" something like that for an example. Having the code so it thanks to each individual person I don't want that so that's why I came here for the help. If anybody can help me that would be nice of you.
© mIRC Discussion Forums