mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Sh4d0w191 something annoying in 6.3 - 13/10/07 08:29 PM
I been usin mirc a year, and i had no problems with 6.2/6.21 but now in 6.3, when i open scripts editor or do nearly anything this popup comes up saying something like.

blah.ini has changed reload from disk?

then i can click yes or no and it goes away then 5 seconds later another one pops up its probrably something stupid on my side but its really annoying and i had to go back to 6.21 because of it.

Hope someone can help,
Shadow.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: something annoying in 6.3 - 13/10/07 10:42 PM
Sounds like you have Monitor File Changes enabled (open scripts editor and go to the Options menu). As to why your script is changing while you're using it if it's not because you changed it yourself, I don't know. Some scripts write to themselves, though I think that's bad practice. It's possible you have such a script.
Posted By: Sh4d0w191 Re: something annoying in 6.3 - 14/10/07 08:46 AM
hm..yea it seems mirc 6.3 comes automatically with montior file changes enabled but the other versions didnt :S but i think ive got it fixed now and can use 6.3 again wink
Posted By: sparta Re: something annoying in 6.3 - 14/10/07 09:26 AM
I just stumbled on this one, so i snatch this post and add a question to it wink can you edit the settings for montior file changes true a /command ? and if you can how? thnx.
© mIRC Discussion Forums