First off-

Mirc v7.22
PC -
Win 7
Intel i5
8G RAM
2G GPU

Problem - Every time i load up my Irc, it takes ages to load for starters
Then when i click connect, it freezes for a good 5 seconds shows first two lines of the status, freezes for another 4 seconds.. then everything suddenly appears.. its not a good smooth process.. like it is with my Laptop

Any idea?

Once load up finishes its okay.. but it annoys the hell out of me a lot at the start
=[
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Loading problems - 11/08/12 01:29 PM
Paste the results of:

Code:
//echo -a $version $os $md5($mircexe,2) $file($mircexe).sig $dll(0) $script(0) $com(0)

Posted By: Ivan Re: Loading problems - 12/08/12 09:14 AM
7.22 7 912dfaee60f144853a33231688312686 ok 0 1 0
Posted By: Khaled Re: Loading problems - 12/08/12 04:09 PM
You should upgrade to the latest version of mIRC to see if that resolves the issue for you since changes and fixes are often implemented that may resolve these types of issues.

Apart from that, if you are using anti-virus or firewall software, it may be the cause of delays such as this. If you disable your anti-virus and firewall software and try running mIRC again, does that resolve the issue?
Posted By: Ivan Re: Loading problems - 13/08/12 07:37 AM
Hello Khaled,

I just installed AVG not too long ago (It was happening before this)- I have disabled this. Also along with the windows firewall.. and this is still happening.

I can take a video for you- would that help?

Edit: also tried this with the latest version of MIRC
Posted By: Ivan Re: Loading problems - 13/08/12 08:20 AM
https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/229655/page/4

A mate/network admin helped me trouble shoot with another friend and he found that thread which solved my problem. Thanks for quick replies and service.
© mIRC Discussion Forums