mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Rickdangerpus Nicklist - 01/07/12 06:18 PM
hi i make a script and for me it works fine but ive posted this in here before but never got the solution.. some people report to me that they start the script and in ten seconds they lose the nicklist(it just disappears).....ive tried everything i can think of incuding all the mirc settings and the mirc.ini.. is there anyone who can help me?
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Nicklist - 02/07/12 12:40 AM
You'd have to show the script for anyone to help.
Posted By: Wims Re: Nicklist - 02/07/12 01:08 AM
The old thread is https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/231092/nicklist_dialog_box#Post231092
Without looking at the code the script is using we can't say anything.
What happen if they install a clean copy of mIRC 7.25 (so, without your script), can they reproduce the problem?
Posted By: Rickdangerpus Re: Nicklist - 02/07/12 10:27 PM
well first i must say im still a newbie @ writing script and most of the scripts intertwine so it would be impossible to put it down to one addon.. and yes it must be my scripting because plain mirc works fine. i cannot reproduce the nicklist error myself therefor i cant find a way to fix it but i know just a very few have had the prob maybe cos they have an older OS or ?
you can find the script @ http://www.raycar.dsl.pipex.com/ just with a bit of luck i hope u find out why .. ty
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Nicklist - 03/07/12 01:41 AM
That link doesn't go to a script. Please post your script here or to a site like pastebin.com.
Posted By: Rickdangerpus Re: Nicklist - 03/07/12 10:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Rickdangerpus
well first i must say im still a newbie @ writing script and most of the scripts intertwine so it would be impossible to put it down to one addon.. and yes it must be my scripting because plain mirc works fine. i cannot reproduce the nicklist error myself therefor i cant find a way to fix it but i know just a very few have had the prob maybe cos they have an older OS or ?
you can find the script @ ******************** just with a bit of luck i hope u find out why .. ty
© mIRC Discussion Forums