mIRC Homepage
Posted By: westor mIRC Todo list - 23/03/11 12:41 PM
Hello,

Is there any todo list for mirc to see which features are in, and which are in working progress, and which features are going to add in mirc in next versions, also if not exist any is good to create one because this will not make users posting the same feature all the time.

- Thanks!
Posted By: jaytea Re: mIRC Todo list - 23/03/11 01:03 PM
i'm sure there is, and i'm also sure we will never get to see it :P
Posted By: RusselB Re: mIRC Todo list - 23/03/11 03:44 PM
Khaled has stated several times that things are on his ToDo list.
The fact that Khaled has only recently made beta/test versions available to the general public implies to me that his ToDo list will (probably) remain his and we'll "see" it when it's implemented.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: mIRC Todo list - 23/03/11 08:12 PM
As the others said, there is one, but it isn't publicly available and probably never will be. The closest you have to knowing what is on it is by reading any responses Khaled makes on the forum. He will occasionally mention things that are on the list.

The reason he likely won't make it public is because as soon as he does, a LOT of people are going to start bothering him about getting things on the list done right away instead of letting him work at his own pace. I know from experience that you rarely want to tell people what you plan to add in a future release or when that release will be. It's counterproductive.
© mIRC Discussion Forums