mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Stockhausen Right Clicking. - 28/03/09 01:35 PM
I can't right click in the menu of people who are online (I used to be not able to right click anywhere, til I found that topic on it, now I can right click inside the chat area.) Is this another script problem?

EDIT: Fixed a typing error wink
Posted By: RusselB Re: Right Clicking. - 28/03/09 05:13 PM
You need to repeat the steps that you did which restored your channel pop-ups, but ensure that it is your nicklist pop-ups that are selected from the view menu.
Posted By: xyzzy Re: Right Clicking. - 11/04/09 09:08 AM
well im sure i have pop-ups and its working normally
but i always lost right click can it be coz of many mirc running ?
when i turn off some mirc its back and some mins after its gone again no right click confused
also i get everyday the error creating window mad
Posted By: Teiko Re: Right Clicking. - 15/04/09 09:22 PM
Please bear with me because I have the same problem re. not being able to right mouse click only in the chat "users" panel (?nick list?) I could only load "aliases" and "popups" in my script editor. The remote.ini seems to be an empty file and doesn't load anything in the "remote" tab. There are no .ini files to load into the "users" or "variables" tabs. Furthermore, I have only have "Notify List" and "Urls List" in my view folder. I just today downloaded and registered mIRC 6.35. Do I need to repeat dl and reinstall?
Thank you for your help.
Posted By: RusselB Re: Right Clicking. - 15/04/09 11:15 PM
1) Copy the Popups.ini file from the Defaults sub-directory of the location where mIRC was installed.
2) Type /load -pn popups.ini
3) Check if the popups are now available.
4) If not, restart mIRC.
Posted By: Teiko Re: Right Clicking. - 19/04/09 03:08 PM
Thank you very much RusselB. It's working like a champ now. You're a real life saver.
© mIRC Discussion Forums