mIRC Homepage
I am about to flatten my hard drive, and reinstall everything, from ground up. Too many computer problems..... Anyway, I've purchased mIRC or access to the full version or whatever. How can I get back to that point? If I reinstall and use my name and email, will it just automatically transfer my subscription? Want to protect my investment..... Any help on how a flattened hard drive and a reinstall will affect my subscription to or purchase of mIRC will be greatly appreciated. Charlie
Yes, you can re-register after reinstalling, just write down your registration details and re-enter them when you install mIRC the same way you did the first time.
Registration details??? Sorry, treat my like i am ignorant.... crazy
1) If you don't remember your registration details, visit RegLost
2) Start mIRC
3) Type /registration
4) Enter the name you registered with in the Name field
5) Enter your registration key in the Registration field
6) Click OK
Your registration information is in the email sent when you purchased mIRC. It should also tell you how to re-register in that email. I assume if you were interested in "protecting" your investment, you would have printed the email or written down that information somewhere safe as the email tells you to do.

Quote:

Remember to keep this email in a safe place as you will need it again in the future.
Just found that email! had forgotten about it. Thanks a lot for your help. You all rock! Joyful Holidays to you all. grin
© mIRC Discussion Forums