mIRC Homepage
Posted By: bufbandit Cant get files - 18/12/02 04:07 PM
Can someone help me out. What ever I do I cant seem to get any files anymore. Ever time I go to dload a file I get the following message: *** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout)------This is with almost everything I try to dload. I cant find anyway to get these files. This all started after I reinstalled my operating system. Since then I uninstalled and reinstall mIRC and same issues. Can someone help?
Posted By: Dana Re: Cant get files - 18/12/02 04:16 PM
Make sure that you are able to accept all the types of files that you want to download. Go into the DCC Menu on top and pick OPTIONS. Go into the FOLDERS section and look at the bottom half of the window. It's entitled "DCC IGNORE". I recommend disabling it or setting it to "ignore only" and then deleting the file extensions that you do download.

Also, if you're on a network such as DALnet with a DCCALLOW system, then make sure that you add the person who's trying to send you the file to your dccallow list.

Dana
Posted By: bufbandit Re: Cant get files - 18/12/02 04:46 PM
Yo thats alot Dana. That was driving me nuts. Worked like a champ. Thanks alot!
Posted By: booya42301 Re: Cant get files - 30/01/03 05:42 AM
i cant get it to work on xdcc's it says the dcc pending statment and that i need to goto settings and enable it frown
Posted By: bufbandit Re: Cant get files - 30/01/03 01:13 PM
I just enabled what Dana said to and it worked fine for me. Did you disable the setting?
Posted By: Eyal Re: Cant get files - 15/07/03 10:45 AM
i still get that prob
im in a network and dont have a real ip
what should i do
i do manage to get some d/l but most of em give me that pending error
© mIRC Discussion Forums