mIRC Homepage
I've been registered with mirc for quite a few years now and have never had a problem registering a new version. This 6.3 has me stumped..I've been trying for days to get it to register but I keep getting this popup:
"Your registration could not be validated at this time. This may be due to the mIRC website being busy. Please try again in awhile."
Is anybody else getting this?
I haven't seen anyone post about it, but I think I did see someone on #mIRC on EFnet have the issue. The only solution so far is to email khaled@mirc.com (after, of course, double checking the registration info you're putting in is correct).

Regards,
For those who use the pirated copies of mirc, and you know who you are, you really need to think about making a payment.
I agree that copies that have been 'registered' using a crack or key generator should not be recognized as paid for.

I installed 6.3 and got a message saying that the registration code was invalid, so I double checked the e-mail, and everything looked correct, so I tried doing a copy & paste from the e-mail, which resolved the issue. I don't know what was going wrong, unless I accidentally hit O rather than 0 (or vice-versa), when typing the code in manually.
Thanks for the suggestion Mentality, I will try again tonight, and if no go, I'll fire off an email. I've been running without registering here at work, an older version, and I just tried the registration number I was given when I paid and it works fine on the older rev.
I can't copy/paste from the original email since it was so long ago.......
You're welcome.

You can use the Lost Registration page to have your reg info re-emailed to you.

Regards,
© mIRC Discussion Forums