mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Lymril Okay, where'd you hide that option THIS time? - 22/10/06 06:08 AM
I had someone turn off his menubar in mIRC 6.2 this evening and was unable to find the option to turn it back on. I couldn't find it either. Clues, anyone?

This isn't the first time I've seen an option vanish from its familiar location to be placed where I wouldn't find it again for days, if at all. The various options dialogs are hard enough to work with due to their number, size, and complexity without playing three-card monte with their contents on every new release. Instead of trying to find the best place for everything how about just making sure that everything is someplace? :tongue:
i didnt find it too, the only play where i find it is te menubar itself (under "view"), but if u hide it, how to show it again?^^
Right-click the title bar and go to "View" -> "Menubar".
Quote:
Right-click the title bar and go to "View" -> "Menubar".

"View" doesn't show when I right-click the title bar.
The View item isn't added in the titlebar menu if the menubar is visible, so test this after you've actually hidden the menubar.
That was it. I didn't have my menu bar hidden so the option wasn't showing. I never would have thought to look there and neither did the users that had the problem. Thanks, from all of us.
© mIRC Discussion Forums