mIRC Homepage
Posted By: ScottK minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 10:47 AM
hye fellas

there is any option to minimize the dcc send window while sending the file ?
i found this option on dcc get only ..
Posted By: gemeau50 Re: minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 01:54 PM
version 6.16

/help /dcc send

If you check minimize then the dcc send window(s) will be minimized automatically.
Posted By: ScottK Re: minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 04:22 PM

Quote:

DCC Send
DCC Send allows you to send a file to another user. You can do this by clicking on the DCC Send toolbar button to open the DCC Send dialog. You can then enter the nickname of the user, select the file you want to send, and click on the Send button.

mIRC will then tell the user that you want to send them a file. The user then has to accept your send request, at which point the file transfer will begin.

Packet Size
The packet size is the number of bytes that mIRC will send to another client in one packet. The minimum is 512, the maximum is 8192.

If you check minimize then the dcc send window(s) will be minimized automatically.

Fill Spaces
The fill spaces option replaces spaces in long filenames with an underscore character. For more information read this.

Fast Send
Turning on this option should speed up your DCC sessions. You can also change this setting with the /fsend [on|off] command.

Note: DCC Send needs to use your IP address to initiate a connection with another client. If you are having trouble initiating a connection then your IP address might be wrong. See the Local Info section for more information.

i don't find where to "check" the minimize , i only found for on get only
Posted By: Iori Re: minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 05:08 PM
Press Alt+S, it's at the top to the right of the nickname field. You will need to send a file through this dialog to make it stick.
Posted By: gemeau50 Re: minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 05:13 PM
Send file icon
check Minimize
Posted By: ScottK Re: minimizing dcc send - 31/12/04 07:38 PM
oh thx so much
i thought there is a parameter like join -n on dcc send -n
thx so much guys

scottk the moron
© mIRC Discussion Forums