mIRC Homepage
Hello.
i am using mIRC 6.16 and i would like to change the channel switchbar button color: text and background.
not the bar background, the button background.
thank you.
Do you mean ALT+O > Display? On that options screen there are 3 drop down boxes with colours in them. They represent the colours of the letters on the switchbar buttons.

I've never looked into how people change the switchbar buttons themselves because I have never wanted to, however, it's probably through the use of some DLL, I should imagine someone else could go into more detail (and clue me up at the same time grin)

Regards,
A lot of people make their own switchbars, normally using mdx.dll (With views.mdx) to make the dialog and ultradock.dll or rebar.dll to dock the dialog where the switchbar is.
what do i need to know in order to make my own switchbar using the files above?
Posted By: Hoodylumlum HELP MEEE!!!! - 11/12/04 03:18 PM
I NEED HELP!!! i have a trojan.spy keylogger thingy mallicious code thingy or w/e and it keeps stealing my pass i need to get rid of it *cries* (lol j/k about crying) pleaseeeeeeee lol
Posted By: Iori Re: HELP MEEE!!!! - 11/12/04 03:30 PM
Try some of the resources in this post
Posted By: Hoodylumlum Re: HELP MEEE!!!! - 11/12/04 03:33 PM
ok i will.. but i'm still probably gonna need help.. i'm not a computer person who's like really good at fixing stuff lol :tongue:
Posted By: Mentality Re: HELP MEEE!!!! - 11/12/04 06:19 PM
As a note, your problem is completely unrelated to this thread. It would be useful if you had a separate issue to make a new post.

The programs available in the linked to thread are individual programs that are, on the whole, easy to run. They come with their own setup instructions and help files, so you need to consult them should you need help with them.

Regards,
© mIRC Discussion Forums