mIRC Homepage
Posted By: randy22tx i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 04:43 AM
can some1 tell me if criten.net is down cause everytime i try 2 get on i get this message unable to resolve server but i can get on the blitzed server
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 06:24 AM
Others are reporting problems connecting to that network, check their website at http://www.criten.net/criten.html to see if they have any info. You can read about that error in this Common Errors thread (also read the 10049 error info).

If you are having problems with TMD, you will have to ask the ppl who created it. We dont help with downloading copyright protected files. If you are in the habit of downloading files from strangers, its always possible you have some kind of trojan causing you problems. I'd strongly recommend utilizing the resources in this antivirus resources thread
Posted By: redram38 Re: i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 11:53 AM
I am having the same trouble. I have not been abole to get on since last night. I am getting the smae errors
Posted By: COWBOY2117 Re: i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 12:11 PM
ii connected to mirc and saw rr subscribers blocked due to abuse wtf
Posted By: Mentality Re: i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 12:56 PM
If you have been 'blocked' or 'barred' then that is nothing to do with mIRC. You will have to contact the network administration to have the block lifted. Sometimes, entire ISPs are banned due to the abuse from one person (constant ban evasion for example) or a small group of people. Therefore, you may not have much luck getting the ban removed.

You'll need to go to the network's website. If you don't know the website, search Google.

For some more information on this issue, look in this thread.

Best of luck getting back online.

Regards,
Posted By: redram38 Re: i cant get on tmd - 25/08/04 02:03 PM
I am not on RR and also cannot get on criten. Their websight is also down. I have bellsouth, have been able to get on for months and now cannot. Guess we'll have to wait and see if it corrects itself.
© mIRC Discussion Forums