mIRC Homepage
I just got mirc for counterstrike and now i can't log in the same server as all the other cs players are... please tell me what to put in options..
For instructions on how to set up mIRC see the How To Install guide, that covers the mandatory options that are needed for you to connect.

The easiest way to connect to a server is by typing (in mIRC): /server irc.server.here. Replace 'irc.server.here' with the server address that the other CounterStrike players use. If you don't know it, ask them.

If you are receiving an error message of some sort then reply here with the message you are getting. Remember, most connection problems are covered in this thread and on this page. It's also recommended that you use the Search feature to see if the problem has been covered before. Expand to 'All Forums' and 'All Posts' for best results.

G'luck!

Regards,
Posted By: zaz Re: Help please...anyone that plays cs with mirc - 08/07/04 12:56 AM
You will need to post any errors you get here, and also let us know what server, port and channel you are trying to connect to.

Without the error, we have little to go on for what your problem is. It could be a problem with the script(s) you have loaded or just in general use of mIRC. Check the links provided above, and failing that, post more details here.
© mIRC Discussion Forums